Job Title: Registered Nurse – Community
Trust Location: North East London
Pay Rates: From £15.25 - £25.44 ph depending on location
Shift Patterns: Early, Lates, Nights, Long Days, Weekends & Bank Holidays
Covering the following locations:
As a General Nurse you will be integral to the care of our patients during their time with us.
At North East London Foundation Trust
Registered Nurses are key members of our multi-disciplinary team. The post holder has a key duty to promote patient choice, dignity and privacy in line with the core values of North East London Foundation Trust.
You’ll receive the following benefits:
- First choice of shifts or placements at your Trust – access before they are made available to agency
- Wellbeing incentives – take advantage of the wellbeing hub
- Competitive pay rates – work this week, get paid next week
- Manage your shifts and timesheets on the go – access your “My Bank” shift portal anywhere, anytime online or through your smartphone
- Essential support when you need it – 24/7 365 days – Call us anytime
- Multi-locational - work across neighbouring Trusts
- Varied working options to suit your lifestyle – access to the Bank gives you options of ad hoc shifts or fixed term placements
- Training and development opportunities
- Build holiday allowance for every shift you work
- Stakeholder pension scheme available
What you’ll be responsible for:
- You will be involved in providing a high level of safe and effective care
- Be responsible for the assessment, planning, implementation and evaluation of care
- Adhere to all Trust policies, procedures and guidelines
- Liaise with the multidisciplinary team
- Provide mentorship and support to others
The role will involve, but not be limited to you performing the above.
You’ll need to have the following qualification/experience:
- A minimum of 6 months paid experience as a registered nurse in an Acute Hospital or Community Hospital environment within the last 2 years
- Valid NMC registration
*Depending on the Trust, you may require variable additional certification and skills.
Who are NHS Professionals?
We are NHS Professionals (NHSP), working together to care for patients in the NHS. Providing you with the power to decide when, how, and where you want to work. Supporting your lifestyle and making you feel part of the team and community.
By joining us you can look forward to a choice of flexible Bank shifts across any of our client Trusts in England, as well as the ability to develop professionally and gain experience in several wards or areas.
Please note, you will be contacted by email throughout the recruitment process, so please check your emails, including your junk/spam regularly. We regret we cannot contact everyone who is not selected for an interview, therefore if you do not hear from us within 21 days after submitting your application, please assume you have not been successful on this occasion.