Job Title: Registered Nurse – Acute
Trust Location: Dudley
Pay Rates: £17.01 - £28.00 excl holiday pay
Shift Patterns: Early, Lates, Nights, Long Days, Weekends & Bank Holidays
As a General Nurse you will be integral to the care of our patients during their time with us.
Working within an acute setting, being highly organised, flexible, and able to prioritise effectively will be vital.
Every day will be different, working on multiple acute wards, your communication skills, problem solving, and good judgement are crucial to understand your patients’ requirements.
You’ll receive the following benefits:
- First choice of shifts or placements at your Trust – access before they are made available to agency
- Wellbeing incentives – take advantage of the wellbeing hub
- Competitive pay rates – work this week, get paid next week
- Manage your shifts and timesheets on the go – access your “My Bank” shift portal anywhere, anytime online or through your smartphone
- Essential support when you need it – 24/7 365 days – Call us anytime
- Multi-locational - work across neighbouring Trusts
- Varied working options to suit your lifestyle – access to the Bank gives you options of ad hoc shifts or fixed term placements
- Training and development opportunities
- Build holiday allowance for every shift you work
- Stakeholder pension scheme available
What you’ll be responsible for
- Assessing and monitoring patient conditions
- Checking symptoms and vital signs and arranging diagnostic tests
- Recognising, responding to, and managing emergency situations
- Plan, deliver and evaluate standards of evidence-based nursing care
The role will involve, but not be limited to you performing the above.
You’ll need to have the following qualification/experience:
- A minimum of 6 months paid experience in an acute nursing environment within a hospital in the last 3 years
- Comply with NMC Professional Registration and keep up to date with current nursing practices
- Ensure accurate records are kept in accordance with CHS policy and NMC guidelines
- Undertake regular mandatory training
*Depending on the Trust, you may require variable additional certification and skills.
Who are NHS Professionals?
We are NHS Professionals (NHSP), working together to care for patients in the NHS. Providing you with the power to decide when, how, and where you want to work. Supporting your lifestyle and making you feel part of the team and community.
By joining us you can look forward to a choice of flexible Bank shifts across any of our client Trusts in England, as well as the ability to develop professionally and gain experience in several wards or areas.
Please note, you will be contacted by email throughout the recruitment process, so please check your emails, including your junk/spam regularly. We regret we cannot contact everyone who is not selected for an interview, therefore if you do not hear from us within 21 days after submitting your application, please assume you have not been successful on this occasion.